Friday, October 10, 2008

FINALLY FRIDAY


I'm so glad today is FRIDAY!! Payton is sick again! I was out of work yesterday and I took a break from my blog to try and nurse her back to health. Hopefully, she will improve over the weekend.

Our annual Autumn Leaves Festival is taking place this weekend. We always go and enjoy the food, people, and browse the booths for great deals. I ususally find some gifts for Christmas. Hopefully, Payton will be feeling well enough to go Saturday.

Have a great weekend and I'll see you Monday!!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Girlfriend, what is up with poor Payton? Maybe she's getting it all over with early. Let's hope.

Maria said...

Yes Debbie, I am wondering the same thing. This is the 5th round since mid-July. She has allergies and that was the problem 3 times but the other 2 were terrible colds (head and chest).

This all started after she started going to playschool 3 days a week for 3 hours. I am starting to wonder if its worth it!!