Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Thrifty Christmas Gifts

You never know what you will find when you visit the dollar store. The closest one to me is The Dollar Tree. You never know what you will find in there especially around holidays. Some of my favorite Christmas ornaments were purchased there. The Dollar Tree is always on my list of places to go around Christmas. This is a great place to find a frugal/thrifty Christmas gifts, especially if you have to buy for lots of people. Below is a list of things I have purchased in the past as gifts.


Ornaments
Picture Frames
Picture Frame Stands - (Love these and they usually sell out fast)
Books
Cookbooks
Dishes
Glassware
Scrapbooking Supplies
Kids Books
Puzzles


Have you found any neat gifts at the dollar stores??

4 comments:

Frugal Finds said...

Great list!!

Anonymous said...

little household things like suction cups hangers make good filler for a gift basket for the family handyman. Thanks for sharing your ideas!

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Great list! I have been amazed at what I have found at the dollar store!! :D

Thanks for sharing!
Have a great Frugal Friday!
Sherry
Frugal Friday - Yellow Cake From Scratch

Anonymous said...

I love Dollar Tree, too! I just purchased some autumn decorations for $1 each there. Walmart was selling similar decorations for $6 each.