Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I've Been Tagged! Seven Random Things About Me...

Dr. Mom at Frugal Dr. Mom tagged me to write 7 random things about myself. The rules are to share 7 things, tag 7 others by visiting their blogs and leaving a comment so they'll know they've been tagged.



1) I have a deep love for magazines. I am currently receiving around 12 all for free except 2. I always have a stack to read because I read them from cover to cover.

2) I started The Grocery Game last year and it was the beginning of me being thrifty and frugal. I am addicted at getting a great deal.

3) I was married 10 years before having my daughter.

4) We built our home 9 years ago. It was a complete nightmare and I don't recommend it to anyone. I will never do it again and I thought I was gonna have a nervous breakdown.

5) I do most of my blogging at work -- Don't tell anyone!! HaHa!

6) I have 1 brother who is 11 years older than me. I wasn't planned!

7) I am a person who has numerous lists every day for every thing from a grocery list to a list of errands I need to do.




I've tagged the following 7 blogs:
Shannon @ A Day in the Life of a Soccer Mom
Tami @ Desires of thine Heart
Phoebe @ Cents to Get Debt Free
Precious @ Frugal Makes Cents
Meredith @ Like Merchant Ships
Sona @ Sona Says
Debbie @ Suburb Santity


If you are not interested in doing this, its fine!!

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Great, I've always wanted to build my own house -- now you've got me freaked out! I've always heard that it was hard -- I could sooo see me having a nervous breakdown over it too though.

Debbie said...

We thought about building a house when we moved here 14 years ago. But, I started thinking about all the things I'd have to shop for. Light switches are what convinced me not to do it. I could not see myself shopping for those. I love, love, love being frugal. I was born with it. I think of it as a game and I do so love to win. And, I am a list maker for everything I do. Fun stuff - I enjoyed learning more about you.

Sona said...

We built our house - doing some, not all, of the work ourselves.

It wasn't that bad, really.

Tami @ This Mom's Delight said...

Sorry that I missed this earlier. I have done one at my blog.