Friday, September 19, 2008

Finally Friday

Thank goodness its Friday!! :)
My husband has been gone a week today. It is getting so lonely at my house. Payton and I are doing fine. She asks for her daddy every evening when we get home. She is talking to him on the phone every day and she will tell you that he is working. Hopefully, he will be home soon.
I have several things planned this weekend to keep us busy. Payton has a birthday party tomorrow and we are going out to dinner tonight.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Do you have anything exciting planned?
See you Monday!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Maria. It is tough with a little one when Daddy is away. Hope you all have a good weekend. We had a footbll game last night and a soccer game today. Other than than - just sweet rest!