Monday, August 18, 2008

Thrifty Tip - Photo CDs

I am still organizing my photos, making photo albums, and making scrapbooks. CVS has helped me tremendous with their "FREE" offers recently. I hope there is more to come.

When getting pictures developed/printed I normally use a service online to order. I have always wanted to order a picture CD to have on hand incase I need extra prints, want to make a gift with a picture, or recently to enjoy the great specials CVS has been offering. After checking many places, I have discovered that Wal-Mart is by far the cheapest when it comes to a Photo CD. I have had 10 made so far at just $2.50 each. You don't have to change your pictures developed to get a CD. You can order just a CD. All of my pictures are on my computer but by having a CD is also a backup for me. I'll have a second copy incase something terrible happens to my computer.

No comments: