Thursday, August 7, 2008

Three About Me - Thoughtful Thursday

Three About Me

3 Job's I've Had
Nursing Assistant, Pharmacy Technician, Admin Assistant

3 Places I've Lived
Dobson, NC - Mount Airy, NC - Ararat, NC (all within miles of each other .. lol)

3 TV Shows That I Watch
Jon and Kate Plus Eight, Survivor, Grey's Anatomy

3 Places I've Been
New York, NY - Chicago, IL, Disneyworld

3 Places I've Been This Week
Food Lion, Olive Garden, Big Lots

3 People Who Email Me Regularly
Shannon, Ann, Amie

3 Of My Favorite Foods
Japanese, Shrimp Caprese from Olive Garden, Crab Legs

3 Places I Would Rather Be Right Now
at the beach, on a cruise, playing outside with my daughter

3 Things I'm Looking Forward To This Year
This is something I look forward to everyday - watching my daughter grow and change daily
Entertaining and Spending more time with Friends
Holidays

Now, it's your turn. Share your answers on your blog, and then comment here, so that I can come read it.

I got this from Tami at ....desires of thine heart

2 comments:

Sona said...

Done! I'm with you about being on the beach. I miss the ocean.

Soccer Mom said...

ok chick ..check it out :)