Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Do Consumers Opinions Really Matter?

I am doing a test to see...

In the past, I have sent emails to companies to let them know how much I enjoyed using their products. In return, I have always receievd a response by email or mail with couupons (a few for FREE items). This time I have called a company to complain....FOOD LION. FL is one of 2 grocery stores I visiti at least bieweekly. The last time I was there I pruchased a box of FL trash bags wich I normally don't buy. I have used to bags, 4 of those was to double bag because all have ripped or have holes in them.

This morning I call FL customer service. I have them my compalin along with the UPC code and was told that my complaint would be forward to quality assurance and I would receive a follow up. They have my address and my phone number so I am curious to see what response I will receive.

I will keep you updated......

No comments: