Friday, August 1, 2008

Finally Friday

It's BINGO night!! I didn't get to go last month because I was on vacation. I couldn't believe how much I missed it. Wish me luck tonight!!

My family is getting together and going out to dinner Saturday. We are celebrating mine and my sister-in-laws birthday. We are a little late but better late than never. We haven't decided where we are going. I would like to go the Olive Garden. I don't think I could ever get tired of going there. I would be happy with just salad and bread.

The weather is suppose to be nice this weekend and I plan on spending lots of time outside since Payton is better. She has been asking to get in the pool.

Have a great weekend and I will see you Monday!!

5 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maria said...

Thank You Soccer Mom. I'll share with everyone what I win. That is if I win! LOL

Debbie said...

Happy Birthday!! It's never too late to celebrate.

Dr. Mom said...

Bingo sounds like a lot of fun!

I've tagged you for a blog award! Stop by my blog and see how you can share!


http://frugaldrmom.blogspot.com/2008/08/thanks-justine.html

Maria said...

Thanks Debbie!! :)

Bingo was fun but I did not win anything!! :(