Monday, June 16, 2008

Procrastination - Such a dirty word!

Definition of Procrastination - Delay; Dawdle; To put off doing something;
Habitually not doing something that should be done.

I normally don't procrastinate about doing things. My motto - Do it today so you don't have to do it tomorrow. My daughter is 19 months old and I have been trying to work on photo albums, scrapbooks, just putting pictures in frames the whole time. I have so many pictures piled up it is not even funny. I moved my pictures, albums, frames, scrapbook into my dining room so I could see my mess several times a day, thinking it would give me that little push I needed to get this done. It has not worked!! The only thing I have accomplished in 20 months is a completed baby book and 1 Christmas scrapbook where all I had to add is pictures and journaling. Below is a picture of my mess. Help -- I need that push to get this accomplished. Give me some motivating advice.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A good way to start is organizing your pictures in pictures boxes. I do them by the date. You can then go through them and decide which ones need to go in frames or scrapbooked.

Anonymous said...

I also have tons of pictures, I have 3 kids. I try to organize my pictures as I get them developed. Whether I do an album, give some to family, or put some in frames I will not order more pictures until the ones I have are organized. Any remaining pictures go into a photo box. I try to label them with the date and a theme if there is one.

Maria said...

Thanks for your tips. I am determined that I am going to start organizing tonight. Wish me luck.