Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Awesome Website - Allrecipes.com

This is the neatest website. Why haven't I found this before? Of course, you can search for any recipe and create you own recipe box for further reference, a recipe exchange, holiday ideas including Father's Day and much more. My favorite thing is the ingredient search, just enter in the ingredients that you have and recipes appear. I started out searching steak, rosemary, garlic, and I got decided on Blake's Best Steak and then I search potatoes, butter, garlic and I decided on Herbed Mashed Potatoes. As you can tell I love garlic. :) Check out the website. Below is a picture of our dinner Satuday night. It was great.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have found some good recipes at Allrecipes.com. You will also find some good ones at Headwait.com