Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Movie: RV -- Have you watched it?


As I have mentioned before, my daughter (Payton) is 20 months old. Sher never really been interested in TV until recently. If she heard a commercial with music, kids, or animals she may stop to watch but only for a couple of minutes. For a couple of months now, she has really gotten into BARNEY. She may watch a 30 minute show 4 times a week but that was her limit.

A couple of weekends ago as I was searching for something on our satellite channel guide I noticed that RV was coming on that afternoon. I set it to record on our DVR since I had not seen it. That evening, I decided to watch it. Payton came over to sit with me (usually for a couple of minutes until she finds something else to do) and she watched the whole movie sitting in my lap. She loved it. I think we have watched it 15 times now. I cannot get over her enjoying this move so much. Usually children are interested in cartoons but not my baby girl.

I am definitely taking the movie with us while traveling (5 hours each way) on vacation.

No comments: