Saturday, May 3, 2008

Gift Closet


I finally took an inventory of my gift closet. This is what I have accumulated so far from sales, clearance, and online deals. I have already started filling in my Christmas list for this year and I am prepared for baby showers, birthdays, and wedding gifts. I just need invitations now.


Inventory:
Bath and Body Works
5 lotions
1 body creams
3 shower gels
4 body sprays
2 BB&W bags
4 Purse Size Perfumes
3 Soaps
2 Wallflowers
baby clothes & accessories for gift baskets
1 Mini Chopper
1 Mini Crock Pot
2 Carry/Overnight Bags
Christmas ornaments
Christmas dish towels
Snowman tealight set
2 decorative trays
earring and pin set
crystal candle holders
2 pedicure kits
3 cosmetic bags
1 mini keychain digital cameras
2 Coldwater Creek watches
1 Caswell-Massey gift set
2 Necklace/Earring Sets
Summer Insulated Glass Set
Wax Simmering Pot with Wax Melts
2 Candle Sets

After typing this out......Oh My Gosh I had no idea I had so many gifts accumulated. WOW !!
The only thing missing is men and kid/teenager gifts.

I still have baskets to make gift baskets, lots of gift bags for any occasion, cards for any occasion, tissue paper, ribbon, and bows.

P. S. I can't wait to see Shannon's (my dear friend and regular blog visitor) comment to this!! LOL

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol
ok #1... is that an umbrella holder from your bingo winning??? that is neat!!
#2.... omg! look at miss priss!! she is TOOOOOO cute!!
#3..... please please call me to come over and help clean... ill do the closet !! hehehehe
GEEZ@all the gifts!!!!
all i have found in my closet lately is mis-matched flip flops hahaha
U ROCK CHICK!!

Anonymous said...

an Invite for you"

Dear Maria,
You are invited
To: My House
Why: To Celebrate
When: Atleast twice a week to cheer up your non-frugle, thrift-allergic friend that spent more on a pair of flip flops this weekend than you did on your entire gift closet! :(

Maria said...

1)LOL @ your invite
2)you can come help me clean anytime but not upstairs (that's where my gift closet is)
3) that's a flower arranger vase
You are too funny!!

Anonymous said...

lol... i will clean really good if you let me upstairs!!!! hehe

ok check out this website.. i havent looked it over completely but i saw a girl this weekend and she told me about it....
www.flylady.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.