Friday, May 16, 2008

Finally Friday

I am so glad it is finally warm enough to wear flip flops. I'm sure some people have already been doing this, but due to cool mornings and I can't stand to have cold feet, I have waited until this week. I am lucky enough to be able to wear them to work. I try not to wear any that make that terrible flapping sound because can get very annoying. I have gotten to show off my French pedicure that I got for Mother's Day.

This weekend I plan to finally get my garden planted. It is a very small garden but I love to have fresh vegetables. I would love to plant some tomatoes, cucumbers, squash, zucchini, basil and rosemary. I'll let you know how I do.

I am going with my mom to Garden Ridge tomorrow. I love that store. Hopefully, I will find some great deals.

Have a great weekend!! Let me know if you have anything fun planned.

No comments: