Friday, April 25, 2008

Finally Friday - TGIF


Its finally here! Its been a long week and I am so ready for the weekend. I am going to my nephew's baseball game tonight and chase my 18 month old daughter around the whole time. Saturday night I am having a mother/daughter outing with my mom. We are going to a fundraiser at my brothers church. They are having a dinner theater and my sister-in-law is participating in the play. I'm sure it will be great!!

Do you have anything fun planned this weekend?? Let me know!

Have a GREAT weekend!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

im going to sams club to buy food for a soccer tournament w/ 52 teams .....and beginning tomorrow morning at 7 i will be grilling hotdogs and selling gatorades & misc. candies until 6pm and again on sunday.... its alot of work but its also alot of fun ... its for the kids so its definately worth it.........have a great weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tami @ This Mom's Delight said...

Soccer games!