Monday, March 31, 2008

Stockpiling Inventory

I have been playing the grocery game for almost a year. Yesterday, I went through my Hygiene and Beauty stockpile. My husband watched as I put everything in the floor so I could arrange my closet. Below are my totals. I was shocked.

Toothpaste - 25 (doesn't include travel size)
Soap - 15 bars
Shower Gel - 12 bottles
Shampoo - 12 bottles
Conditioner - 8 bottles
Kleenex - 2 boxes
Shaving Cream/Gel - 4 Men, 3 Women
Toilet Paper - 25 Rolls
Johnsons Soap Buddies - 7 Bars
Deodorant - 5 Men, 10 Women
Toothbrushes - 4
1 Box of Samples (Travel Size) - Shampoo, Conditioner, Toothpaste, Lotion, Dental Floss etc.

I plan on cleaning out my gift closet next. I'll let you know what I have there too.

2 comments:

Mrs. Eum said...

Can I suggest www.couponmom.com?
It's the same thing as the grocery game, but you don't have to pay, and they'll give you deals for all of the stores you want! ;)They also have a section where you can print coupons for free. It's a very helpful site.

Maria said...

Thank you for your comment Mrs. Eum. I have www.thecouponmom.com listed as one of my favorite websites. I do use www.thecouponmom.com for Wal-Mart, CVS, and Walgreens. The site does not offer lists for any grocery stores in my area. That's why I use the grocerygame.com. I am keeping my fingers crossed that Food Lion or Lowes Foods will be added and then I won't have to pay for their lists.