Thursday, July 12, 2018

My Favorite Pinterest Pins This Week



I admit I am addicted to Pinterest!  I am constantly browsing.  I just wish I was as creative as some.   I do try to attempt alot of things.  Are you as addicted as me?


40 FREE Bathroom Printables - I made this to put in the kids bathroom when I updated it last year.  I love the way it turned out.  I no idea there were so many free printables available.




Apple Nachos - These look so good and so simple to make.  This looks like a great "figure friendly" dessert.


Wooden Bowls - I would love to have one of these wooden bowls in my kitchen.  I am now on the look out for one.


German Chocolate Cookie Cups - My mom loves German Chocolate Cake.  This may something I need to make for her. They look great.


Purple Sequin Picture Frames - I have never seen this before.  They would look so cute in my daughters room.  She already has a pillow to match.


You can follow me on Pinterest here and I will follow back!

No comments: