Thursday, May 31, 2018

My Favorite Pinterest Pins This Week


I admit I am addicted to Pinterest.  I am constantly browsing.  I just wish I was creative as some.  I do try to attempt lots of things.   Are you as addicted as me?


My favorite pins from Pinterest this week:


End of Year Teacher Gift - It's that time again.  We have only 5 days of school left.  I always try to buy a gift for each child's teacher at the end of the year.  They have been one of the most important people in their life for several months.  They deserve a reward.  Here is what I am doing this year.


Party Punch - My son's birthday is coming up and we will be having a pool party.  I will be making this for his party.


4th of July Fruit Platter - Very cute idea.  I love adding some themed items to our 4th cookout.


DIY Snack Station - We are in the process of updating/remodeling our bonus room over our garage.  I would love to include this in the room.


Another DIY Snack Station - I love this idea too.  A great way to repurpose something you may already have.


You can follow me on Pinterest here and I will return the follow!

No comments: