Wednesday, March 11, 2015

My Pinterest Attempt Series - Shamrock Pretzel Bites

I saw these on Pinterest and knew I wanted to make them.  I already everything I needed except for the Rolos so I used Hershey kisses instead.  They turned out great.  You definitely can't eat just one.  So quick and simple to make.  A perfect treat for St. Patrick's Day!

Ingredients:
pretzels
chocolate kisses
green chocolate candy



Directions:

Preheat oven to 200 .  Arrange pretzels into shamrocks with a chocolate kiss in the middle.  Place in the oven for 5-6 minutes for the chocolate kiss to become soft.   Remove from oven and place chocolate candy in the middle of the kiss and push down.  Place in the refrigerator to cool and harden for 15 minutes.




Hit or Miss For Me - HIT!

You can Follow me on Pinterest.  I will follow back!

No comments: