Friday, March 20, 2015

My Pinterest Attempt Series - Breakfast Ham Cups

I am constantly telling my husband that I so tired of eating the same things for breakfast.  I am constantly trying to come up with new things to have.st.  I saw this on Pinterest and knew I had to try them. 

Ingredients: (makes 12 cups)

24 Slices - Budding Ham
8 - Eggs
1/2 Cup of Cheese (whatever you prefer, I used mozzarella and cheddar)


Optional Ingredients:
Green Onion
Green Pepper
Mushrooms



















Directions:

Preheat your oven to 350°.  Spray your muffin pan with cooking spray.  Line each cup with 2 thinly sliced pieces ham.  Whisk eggs together and any additional ingredients you prefer.  Fill each cup with egg mixture.  Add 2 tablespoons of cheese to each cup.  Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.  If it starts to brown to quickly add aluminum foil on top.  I did add chopped parsley to each one after baking.




















Hit or Miss For Me - HIT!

You can Follow me on Pinterest.  I will follow back!

1 comment:

Meghan said...

They look really good. Excellent job!