Thursday, February 12, 2015

My Pinterest Attempt Series - Veggie Cups

I love Pinterest!  While watching TV, I am usually browsing Pinterest.  I have so many boards of amazing neat pins.  Well its time to attempt to do some of those amazing pins.  I hope to do a couple a month. 

My 1st attempt was Veggie Cups!

I decided to make these on Super Bowl Sunday.  We had our own Super Bowl party at home.  We had our mouth watering fatty foods but I also wanted to make something healthy to go along with it.  I am a true believer that sometimes the way you present a food item to a child will make a difference in whether or not they will eat it. 

Veggie cups require absolutely no talent at all.   My kids loved them.  They loved that they had their own veggie cup and I even got asked for refills on their veggies.

Any vegetables will work but here is what I used.

- cucumbers
- cherry tomatoes
- carrots
- zucchini


Hit or Miss To Me - HIT! 

No comments: