Saturday, January 17, 2015

Ways I Saved/Earned Money This Week


- I read all of my MyPoints emails daily for my account and my husband's to add points to receive FREE gift cards.

- Cleaned out my coupon binder and filed away new coupons.

- Did not use my dishwasher at all this week.

- Printed a couple coupons to be used in the future.

- Requested a few FREE samples.

- Stuck to my menu plan. No eating out. 

- Continued to cut my dryer sheets in half to save.

- Entered Coke Reward Points, Pampers Rewards and Huggies Rewards points to each account for FREE gift cards, coupons and gifts.

- Read a couple of FREE magazines = FREE entertainment.

- Paid a few bills online.  Money saved without having to purchase stamps.

- Received a couple of samples in the mail that have been put to good use.

- Read a couple of free ebooks on my Kindle app.


- Cashed Coke Reward Points for a FREE Shutterfly photo book.

- Ordered 2 FREE Shutterfly books.  Just had to pay shipping.

- Received a .05/gallon discount when filling up this week by using my rewards card.

- I am no longer having to buy diapers.  Wohooooooo :)  We were down to just one a day at bedtime.  We are no longer having to use that.  That's a savings of $7 - $9 every 2-3 weeks.

- I gave my kids rooms and closets a deep cleaning after Christmas.  Lots of items have been added to my consignment sale pile, other things were donated and I also had a couple bags of trash.

- Cashed in Swagbucks for a $5 Amazon gift card.  I save all of these to be used at Christmas.

- Added lots of ribbon, bows, bags and boxes to my gift wrapping area from Christmas.  I will never have to buy a box or gift bag of any kind.

No comments: