Friday, September 12, 2014

Ways I Saved/Earned Money This Week

- I read all of my MyPoints emails daily for my account and my husband's to add points to receive FREE gift cards.

- Cleaned out my coupon binder and filed away new coupons.

- Used my dishwasher only once this week.

- Printed a couple coupons to be used in the future.

- Requested a few FREE samples.


- Stuck to my menu plan. No eating out. 

- Continued to cut my dryer sheets in half to save.

-  Planned my grocery shopping using sales and coupons. 

- Entered Coke Reward Points, Pampers Rewards and Huggies Rewards points to each account for FREE gift cards, coupons and gifts.

- Read a couple of FREE magazines = FREE entertainment.

- Paid a few bills online.  Money saved without having to purchase stamps.

- Received several samples in the mail that have been put to good use.

- Used a few FREE samples this week - pads, shampoo, conditioner, and lotion.

- Read a couple of free ebooks on my Kindle app.

- Purchased 8 winter outfits for Payton and Bryson.  Between sales and coupons.  I purchased all 16 pieces for under $80.

- Continued preparing my items for a consignment sale.  Selling my kids outgrown clothes and toys they no longer play with.



What did you do to save/earn money this week?

No comments: