Monday, December 23, 2013

Thrifty Christmas Gifts - Gift #4


Sign up for email offers and mailing lists with department stores you shop at most often.   They often include great coupons in their emails and sometimes send you coupons in the mail.

My favorite coupons to receive from department stores is JCPenneys and Kohls.  Earlier this month, I received a $10 off any purchase from and Kohls and JCP in the mail.

The picture on top is an outfit for Payton that I got for absolutely nothing from Kohls.  It is a pair of yoga pants and shirt that she can wear to school or dance.  It was on sale for 9.99 (regularly $32.00) and with my coupon I paid nothing and also received free shipping (would have been $5.95).  Thats a total savings of $37.95.  

The second picture is a warm up suit that I purchased at JCP for Bryson.  The jacket was on sale for $7.99 (regularly 24.99) and the pants were on sale for $5.99 (regularly $19.99) plus I received an extra 20% off.   With my $10 coupon, I got his outfit for $1.27.  Thats a total savings of $ $43.71.

Thats 2 outfits I purchased as gifts for my children for $1.27!!

If you don't want these emails coming to your primary email account, set up a second free email account and use it for emails offers. 

No comments: