Tuesday, November 5, 2013

2014 Entertainment Book Review


The 2014 edition of the ENTERTAINMENT® book is now available to consumers who want to see their hard-earned money stretch farther, without sacrificing their desire to dine out, travel and shop.


Featuring more than 250,000 locations to save across the United States and Canada, the 2014 edition of the iconic ENTERTAINMENT® book includes hundreds of 50% off and two-for-one discounts.  Members have access to thousands of dollars in savings from local merchants and leading national and regional brands. Savings are available for restaurants, groceries, shopping, services, movie tickets, travel, car care, local sports attractions and much more.


In addition to the hundreds of coupons printed in the ENTERTAINMENT® book, membership also includes access to additional savings through the ENTERTAINMENT® website and mobile app, which feature the addition of new merchants and coupons daily.


You know I love saving money.  I am constantly looking for new ways to stretch my dollar and do believe I found it with it with the 2014 ENTERTAINMENT
® book.  I have several coupons that I plan to use in the next couple of weeks.  I highly recommend you checking out the new 2014 ENTERTAINMENT® book. 
Purchase It:  Available in 120 different city editions featuring hundreds of high-value discounts, the 2014 ENTERTAINMENT® Book Memberships can be purchased at www.entertainment.com, through a local fundraiser or retail partner, or by calling 888-231-SAVE (7283).  All of the coupons available in the 2014 edition are valid through Dec. 30, 2014.

 
Disclosure:  I did receive a free 2014 digital ENTERTAINMENT®  book for this review.  All opinions are my own.

No comments: