Monday, August 12, 2013

My Favorite Drug Store Deals This Week - 8/11-8/17

Here is a list of my favorite deals at CVS this week:





Bausch & Lomb Renu Multi-Purpose, Soothe or Refuvenation Eye Drops - $7.99
Receive $5 ECB
Use $4 coupon 6/30 SS
Final Price - FREE plus over after coupon and ECB

Buy 2 Tide Laundry Detergents at $6
Receive $4 ECBs
Use $1.50/2 coupon 7/29 P&G
Final Price - $3 each



Here is a list of my favorite deals at Walgreens this week:







Bic Pens - $.99
Use $1 coupon 8/4 SS
Final Price - FREE

Caress Bar Soap - $1
Use $1.25 coupon 7/28 RP
Final Price - FREE plus overage

Revlon Core, Top Speed, Color Stay or Brilliant Strength Nail Color - $4.99
Receive $3 RR
Use $2 coupon 7/28 SS
Final Price - FREE after coupon and RR

Here is a list of my favorite deals at Rite Aid this week:







Nothing for me this week!

No comments: