Monday, June 17, 2013

Menu Planning Monday



We had a very busy week.  Between birthday celebrations and Matt working until 11 3 nights, my menu plan didn't quite work out.  I didn't eat out any more than I had planned but I did change things around a little bit.

This week Payton has dance rehearsals every night for her recital this week.  My plan is fix something very simple every night since we won't be home until 7:30 or later every night.
 


Monday - BLTs, Tater Tots, Fruit

Tuesday -
Taco Ring, Spanish Rice

Wednesday - Chicken Parmasen, Salad  (Didn't get to this last week)


Thursday - Waffles, Bacon
 

Friday - Pizza Night

Saturday - Grilled Chicken, Veggie Pockets on the grill
  
Sunday - I try to leave Sunday because dh likes to cook!



You can find other great weekly menus at Menu Planning Monday at Organized Junkie!

No comments: