Friday, May 10, 2013

Zim's Naturally Based Products Review



Everyone seems to be working in their yards and planting their gardens.  Intense working in your yard can can cause sore muscles and pain.  Zim's has a wide variety of products to help soothe your sore muscles.  I received my free samples just in time since I have experienced some sore muscles from working outside.

Samples I Received:

Zim's Max Freeze Gel - Provides a cooling sensation and utilizes a topical analgesic formula to deliver temporary relief to aching muscles and joints.  Zim's Max-Freeze is formulated with naturally-based ingredients including aloe, arnica, Vitamin E and tea tree oil.

Zim's Max Freeze Roll-On -  Its the roll-on version of Zim's Max Freeze.

Zim's Maximum Heat Roll-On - Is a heat-based pain relief product with capsaicin for arthritis, stiffness, backache, strains and sprains.  Its is formulated with naturally-based ingredients including aloe, arnica, Vitamin E and tea tree oil.

Zim's products did provide me with the pain relief I needed.  I used the Zim's Max Freeze Roll-On.  It was exactly what I needed to ease my achy muscles.  I enjoyed the cooling sensation and knew that it was going to provide me with some relief.  I loved that I did not have to get my hands "dirty" when applying it.  All I needed to do was shake well and remove the cap to roll on the desired location.  I did like the scent too.  I have smelled some that almost took my breath away but not Zim's. 

The Zim's product line offers a variety of different solutions ideal for:
 - People seeking natural products as a healthy alternative
- Mena and women who are seeking a highter quality of life
- Individuals in need of temporary pain relief

The Zim's product line can be found in nearly every major retailer in North America.  You can also find a complete list of Zim's products and information on their website at www.zimsusa.com.

Disclaimer:  Zim's provided me with information and free Zim's products to review.  All opinions are my own.

No comments: