Thursday, May 30, 2013

U.S. Cellular Better Moments Blogger Brigade


I am very excited to announce that I have been chosen as a member of U.S. Cellular's Better Moments Blogger Brigade.  My husband and I have been customers of U.S. Cellular for over 20 years.  They have been our only cell phone carrier.  We both got our very first phones from them.  Over the next several months, I will be sharing information about U.S. Cellular along with my personal experiences from the past 20 years.

U.S. Cellular has wonderful customer service.  We have never a problem that was handled in a quick efficient manner.  Whether I visited our local store or by calling customer service, I was always treated wonderfully. 

I have always been able to find a phone and a plan that works well for my family.  I admit, I am one of those who is constantly texting, taking pictures and videos, using the internet, using Twitter and Facebook but also my phone has become a security blanket.  I don't leave home without it and if I do I am lost.  With 2 small kids, I always like to have it with me because you know when you may need it in case of an emergency.

US Cellular treats their customers like neighbors, not numbers.  They were named a J. D. Power and Associates Customer Service Champion in 2012 for the second year in a row.  In 2013, the company also received their 15th consecutive J.D. Power and Associates' award for "Highest Network Quality Performance Among Wireless Cell Phone Users in the North Central Region."  U.S. Cellular has a strong line-up of cutting-edge devices that are all backed by its high-speed network that has the highest call quality of any national carrier.

Click here for more information.


Disclosure:  I am a compensated member of the U.S. Cellular Better Moments Blogger Brigade.  All opinions are my own.

No comments: