Saturday, April 27, 2013

Ways I Saved/Earned Money This Week

- I read all of my MyPoints emails daily for my account and my husband's to add points to receive FREE gift cards.

- Cleaned out my coupon binder.

- Continued to use my FREE samples this week including - lotion, conditioner and lip conditioner.

- Only used my dishwasher once this week.

- Requested a couple of FREE samples.


- Stuck to my menu plan this week. No eating out.

- Saved .05 per gallon when filling up by using my gas fuel rewards.

- Continued to cut my dryer sheets in half to save.

-  Planned my grocery shopping using sales and coupons. 

- Entered Coke Reward Points and Huggies Rewards point to each account for FREE gift cards, coupons and gifts.

- Cashed Swagbucks for a $5 Amazon gift card. 

- DH finally plowed me a space for a garden.  I plan on having one this summer instead of just a few plants.

-  Watched a movie I had recorded when Directv offered FREE Movie Package weekend.  I refuse to pay for movies. :)

- Received a few great samples in the mail this week.

- Donated a bag of childrens clothes to Goodwill.  I save all my receipts for tax donations.

- Grilled out 2 nights this week.  No stove or microwave used for dinner.

- The temperature has been just right this week.  No A/C or heat has been on.

- Besides carpool for school, I stayed home 3 days this week. 


What did you do to save/earn money this week?  Share your savings.

No comments: