Thursday, March 7, 2013

Olay Total Effects 7 Review






Oil of Olay has been used in my family for years.  As a child, I can remember my grandmothers nightly routine of taking care of her skin.  She used Oil of Olay night cream every night before bed.  I would sit and watch her wash her face and apply her cream.  She always had beautiful skin.  I am a little ashamed to admit this but I do not have a nightly routine for taking care of my skin.  I know, my grandmother would be upset with me. 




I was excited when I given the chance to review Olay Total Effects 7 in one Tone Correcting Moisturizer with Sunscreen.  No, it isn't a product for nightly routines, it is intended for use during the day.






First, I have to comment on the bottle.  Isn't it cool?  I definitely love the look.

The first time I tried Olay Total Effects I was impressed with how well it evened out my skin tone.  I could tell the biggest difference in my skin tone after having my second child and this product provided exactly what I needed to to even it out.  I chose the fair to medium shade and it was perfect for me.  It felt so light on my face like I wasn't wearing anything.  After just 3 days, I could tell a difference in how smooth my skin became.  During the winter, it normally gets so dry and this winter was no exception.  Olay Total Effects provided the extra moisture I needed.

It is also wonderful to wear a product with sunscreen. Olay Total Effects has a SPF 15.  Something I need to wear every day especially since spring is just around the corner.

I may not have a nightly routine but I have definitely started a new daily routine.  Since trying Olay Total Effects I have applied it to my face every day.  I would recommend this product.   In just a few days, I could already tell a difference.

Available in 3 shades:  Fair to Light
                                Light to Medium
                                Medium to Dark


Olay Total Effects fights 7 Signs of Aging:

- Fine Lines and Wrinkles:  reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles

- Uneven Tone:  balances and helps even out tone

- Age Spots:  reduces appearance of discoloration

- Gentle Exfoliation:  Improves surface cell turnover

- Dryness:  provides nourishing moisturization

- Moisture Barrier:  strengthens skin's natural defense against moisture loss

- Luminosity:  recaptures youthful luminosity


NOTE: Olay does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any statements or product claims made here, nor does it endorse any opinions expressed within this blogsite.


Disclosure:  The Olay Total Effects product, information, and gift pack have all been provided by Olay.  All opinions are my own.

No comments: