Tuesday, February 5, 2013

New Weekly Post - 3 of my Favorite Thrifty Pins This Week

I admit it......I am addicted to Pinterest.  I have so many great thrifty ideas for meals, decorating, gifts and more.  Starting today, I will be sharing 3 of my favorite thrifty and frugal pins each week.



Frugal Cake Carriers - I think these would make a great housewarming, birthday or Christmas gifts.  I have seen these selling online for as much as $40.  I have seen this cake carriers at Dollar General and with a little bit of imagination, you could make your own.  Add some baking supplies and it would be perfect.


Dunkaroo Dip - This sounds great and very cheap to make!  This would be perfect for a baby shower or a kids birthday party.



Wooden Modge Podge Pictures - I can't wait to try this!  It is definitely on my to do list.  I love the finished product.

Be sure to follow me on Pinterest!

No comments: