Sunday, November 11, 2012

The High Calliing Review


I was given the opportunity to review the The High Calling newsletter recently.  The High Calling newsletter provides everyday conversations about work, life, and god.  The newsletter is published weekly and contains:

- weekly audios from Howard Butt
- articles from The High Calling
- articles from around the The High Calling community

You sign up for their weekly or daily emails or both depending on your preference.

The mission statement of The High Calling is:

TheHighCalling.org seeks to create opportunities for Christian leaders to encounter God through new media tools for the transformation of daily life, work, and our world. Christian leaders are in all aspects and activities of daily life—including home, community, leisure, as well as occupation.

I found The High Calling newsletter to be very inspirational and informative.  I read the September 5 issue - The Quiet Leader.

I found the articles to be informative.  I seemed to easily relate to each one of them in some way.   The articles were written by parents.   They discussed parenting, providing for their family, and the economy. Subjects that all parents can relate to in some way.  I found inspiration reading each article.  I loved that they were not too long but still inspirational.  I look forward to reading more.


Disclosure:  All information was provided to me by The High Calling newsletter. I did receive compensation for this review.  All opinions are my own. 

No comments: