Thursday, September 20, 2012

My Favorite Drug Store Deals This Week - 9/16-9/22

Here is a list of my favorite deals at CVS this week:



Colgate Total, Max Fresh or Max Clean Toothpaste or Colgate Single Pack Toothbrushes - $2.99
Receive $2 ECBs
Use $1 coupon 9/9 SS
Final Price - FREE
Limit 2

Dawn Dish Detergent - .99
Use .75/1 coupon 8/26 P&G
Final Price - .24 each


Here is a list of my favorite deals at Walgreens this week:




Blistex Moisture Melt - $2
Receive $2 RR
Final Price - FREE after RR

Glade Expressions Starter Kit - $2.99
REceive $1 RR
Use $2 printable coupon
Final Price - FREE after coupon and RR

Here is a list of my favorite deals at Rite Aid this week:






Colgate Toothpaste, Wips or Wave Manual Toothbrush - $1.99
Use $1 in-ad coupon
Use .75 printable coupon
Final Price - .24

Not alot of great deals for me this week!

No comments: