Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Mabels Labels Review


I could not have picked a more perfect time to receive my Mabel's Labels.  My daughter started kindergarten this year and was excited to receive a gift pack full of labels with her name on them.  After doing our back to school shopping, we labeled her supplies.  It just added more excitement by being able to add her name to everything. 


Mabel's Labels offer a huge variety for almost every need:
- Baby Labels
- Iron-On Labels
- Sticky Labels
- Allergy Labels
- Waterproof Labels
- Clothing Labels
- Shoe Labels
- Uniform Labels
I especially loved the clothing labels I received.  The first day of school was very emotional for me.  Payton did great.  I was so sad that my baby girl was growing up.  I began worrying over things weeks before school started.   Yes, some of them are silly.  I worried on how she was going to keep up with her jacket and not lose it at school.  With the clothing labels, I had one less thing to worry about.  With the this huge milestone of my first child going to school, I felt prepared knowing she was going to be able to keep up with her jackets and school supplies with everything labeled.



 
Disclosure: The product, gift pack, and information was provided to me from Mabel's Labels.   No other compensation was received.  All opinions are my own.

No comments: