Monday, June 25, 2012

Who Doesn't Love Music from the 50's, 60's, 70's and 80's?


Who doesn't love music from the 50's, 60's, 70's and 80's? 

ioldies Musicstore has over 15 millions songs for you to listen to.  All of the oldies songs can be found here. They are music and nostalgic loves of the "good old times".  With the closing of record stores, it is hard to find the music we like, its just not readily available to us so we made it easier to find the music we all love by offering single or album downloads, CDs, ringtones, or even original vinyl record albums if available. 

I love all kinds of music.  I am constantly changing the radio station.  I love how I can hear an old song and it will take me back to a great memory from my childhood.  I associate a lot of school activities with a song. A song can be like looking through a photo album.

If you are looking for any oldie songs, this may be just the place for you.  Listen to some oldies and see where the song takes you. 

No comments: