Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My Thrifty Custom Birthday Invitations for Only .04 Each

My little man turned 2 years old on Monday and I am having a Spongebob party for him Saturday.  As with anything I do, I try to always find ways to save money when planning birthday parties. This year instead of buying party invitations I decided to be creative and design my own.  I was able to make a custom birthday invitation for only .04 each. 

Last year, I took advantage of the great deal at Walmart on the Avery Greeting Card Pack for $1.88 that I shared with you here.  There is 25 cards per pack, each card being .08 each after coupon.  I cut each card in half and designed a postcard invitation so that brought my cost down to .04 each.

I am not the most creative person but I was impressed with my invitation. 

No comments: