Saturday, May 5, 2012

Ways I Saved/Earned Money This Week - Link Up and Share How You Did

- I read all of my Inbox Dollars emails for my account and my husband's daily to add money to our accounts.

- I read all of my MyPoints emails daily for my account and my husband's to add points to receive FREE gift cards.

- Cleaned out my coupon binder and filed new coupons for future shopping trips.

- Continued to use my FREE samples this week including - toothpaste, dental floss, mouthwash, lotion, razors, conditioner and shampoo.

- Only used my dishwasher once this week.

- No drugstore shopping this week.

- Planned my grocery store shopping using the sale ad and coupons.

- Stayed home alot this week which always saves money.

- Planned all my errands for one day to save on gas.

- Printed a few coupons for future shopping.

- Had some work done on my Tahoe, no money out of pocket, everything covered under warranty.

- Paid bills on line. No money spent on stamps.

- Requested a few FREE samples this week. 

- Cashed in Swagbucks in for a $5 Amazon gift card. Saving for Christmas.

- Booked our summer vacation and since I booked it 3 months early, I saved 25% off our reservations.


What did you do to saved/earn money this week? Please link up below. If you don't have a blog, that's fine, leave a comment and share how you saved/earned money this week.

2 comments:

~Rachel~ said...

It's great that your vehicle work was covered under warranty. Car repairs can get so darn expensive!

Maria said...

Rachel,

Yes it was. Those couple of hours of wondering whether or not it would be covered was terrible.