Friday, April 27, 2012

Ways I Saved/Earned Money This Week

- I read all of my Inbox Dollars emails for my account and my husband's daily to add money to our accounts.

- I read all of my MyPoints emails daily for my account and my husband's to add points to receive FREE gift cards.

- Cleaned out my coupon binder and filed new coupons for future shopping trips.

- Continued to use my FREE samples this week including - toothpaste, dental floss, mouthwash, lotion, razors, conditioner and  shampoo.

- Only used my dishwasher once this week.

- No drugstore shopping this week.

- Planned my grocery store shopping using the sale ad and coupons.

- Stayed home alot this week which always saves money.

- Planned all my errands for one day to save on gas.

- No eating out this week.

- Printed a few coupons for future shopping.


What did you do to saved/earn money this week? Please link up below. If you don't have a blog, that's fine, leave a comment and share how you saved/earned money this week.

4 comments:

~Rachel~ said...

Great job again this week!

Maria said...

Thanks Rachel! I felt like I didn't do so good. Hopefully, next week will be better.

Laura S Reading said...

I got a bunch of free ebooks from Amazon as well as some new music, also free.
I use the local library to check out books and movies before I buy anything. Almost never buy, except preowned. Usually rummage sales and under a dollar each item.
Even rummage saling I went to neighborhood sales and walked, instead of drive sale to sale.

Maria said...

DogsMom,
Thanks for commenting. Great savings this week. Not only did you save on gas going to rummage sales but you also got some exercise.