Thursday, April 12, 2012

Shutterfly Photo Gifts



I love to take pictures.  I have my camera in my hand almost everyday. The only problem I have....I am so behind on getting my pictures developed. Pictures last a lifetime and capture memories that you want to hold onto forever

Photos can be used to make to make photo gifts for friends and family.  With Mother's Day, Father's Day and Graduation right around the corner, maybe a Shutterfly photo gift will work great for you. 

One of my favorite gifts I received for Mother's Day was a photo album my daughter made at daycare from pictures her teacher had taken throughout the year.  I will keep it forever and always remember that my baby girl made that for me when she was only 3.

Here is a few of my favorite photo gifts from Shutterfly.  Any one of these would be great for Mother's Day, Father's Day, or as a graduation gift.  Shutterfly offers something for everyone on your list.

Photo Books - This is my favorite! 



Canvas Prints


Notebooks



Fleece Blankets


Follow Shutterfly on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest!

Disclosure:  I did receive a gift certificate from Shutterfly for this post.  No other compensation was received.  All opinions are my own.

No comments: