Saturday, February 4, 2012

Comment Saturday


Today is Comment Saturday!!

For every comment left, I will return the favor by responding to your comment and by visiting your blog and leaving a comment.
I love to hear from my readers and I encourage you to leave comments on any blog you visit.
 
 
Today's question.....What is the one item you often have to pay full price for that you never seem to find a great deal or a coupon for?

I always feel like I am never getting a good deal when I purchase Canola Oil or Olive Oil.  Where do you purchase these items? Do you feel like you ever get a good deal on these items?


Update:  In response to the Comment Saturday post about the email I sent Ruby Tuesday, I received a gift card for $40.  I am glad to see that they are concerned with each customers dining experience.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can never seem to find any good deals on fresh fruit andvegetables.

Stacie said...

I would have to say Olive Oil too. i never really see sales for them here. It's like 5 - 9 dollars for a little bottle. However, when I can get into town which isn't often i want to stop at Sam's they have a huge bottle for I want to say 11 dollars.

Maria said...

Anonymous,

I find the best deals on fresh fruit and vegetables at a local produce stand. Check and see if there is one in your area.

Maria said...

Stacie,

Thanks for the tip. I will have to check at Sam's the next time I go.