Monday, January 16, 2012

Menu Planning Monday - 1/16


One of my goals for 2012 is to plan a menu for each week.  I have been planning a menu but not posting it until this week.  I find it a lot easier to know what is for dinner.  It helps me save money and plan ahead when grocery shopping.  If you have been having problems choosing what's for dinner, maybe this would work for you.

Monday - Tacos with Spanish Rice

Tuesday - Baked Potato and Salad with Grilled Vegetables

Wednesday - Chicken Parmesan, Salad, Bread

Thursday - Taco Ring

Friday - Salmon Fillets, Rice and Corn

Saturday - Dinner out Using a gift card and coupon received as a Christmas gift

Sunday - I always leave Sunday open because my dh likes to plan our menu and do most of the cooking.

You can find other great weekly menus at Menu Monday Planning at Organized Junkie!

No comments: