Thursday, October 6, 2011

Tinyprints Christmas Cards



Christmas will be here before you know it, 79 days until Christmas.  Now is a great time to start planning and organizing for the Holiday season.  One thing I was always try to do early is order my Christmas cards.  I always include a picture of my kids on my Christmas card.  Tinyprints has a great selection of cards to choose from. 

I love to receive Christmas cards with family pictures or kids pictures.  It is a great way of sharing a photo with friends and family that you don't get to see often.  I save the photo cards and place them in a photo album.  I label each page with the year.  I love to browse through my albums and look at how my family or friends have grown and changed from year to year. 

After browsing the great cards Tinyprints has to offer, I chose the one above as my favorite.  With 2 kids I will be able to share a picture of each child alone and pictures of them together.  If you like this card and would love to browse all of the Christmas cards Tinyprints has to offer, you can find them here.

Disclaimer:  In exchange for this review, I will receive 50 FREE Christmas cards from Tinyprints.  No other compensation was exchanged   My opinions are my own.

Tinyprints is looking for bloggers interested in featuring their Christmas or holiday cards in exchange for 50 cards from the 2011 line.  For further information and to sign up click here.

No comments: