Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Zaycon Foods - Chicken Review


A few weeks ago I was contacted by Zaycon Foods to do a review of their chicken....40 lbs. of boneless, skinless chicken that is.  Honestly, I thought it was too good to be true.  As we all know, meat is one thing that is very hard to find an awesome deal on.  I was more than excited when I talked to Mike from Zaycon Foods and realized that it was true.  Mike delivered my 40 lbs. of chicken right to my door.

My chicken came in a very sturdy cardboard box with a lid.  Inside the box was 4 - 10lb. bags of chicken.  The chicken breasts are HUGE!  The chicken breasts were not frozen so I immediately began packaging my chicken for freezing.  The breasts were butterflied and I did have to cut them in half and do a little trimming of fat.  Other than that, they were great.  I have cooked 2 meals using my chicken and both times they were delicious. 


Their chicken is:

- 100% natural chicken with no added hormones, additives or artificial ingredients

- chicken comes directly from the farm and it has never been frozen

- sold by the case - 40 lbs. per case

- price of the chicken ranges from $1.49 - $1.69 per pound

Zaycon Foods is a privately owned company based in the state of Washington. The company was founded in 2009 to bring fresh meats and other products direct to consumers at wholesale prices. The founders have extensive experience in sales, business management and the grocery industry. Zaycon Foods also sells all-natural lean ground beef, chicken drumsticks and various fruits.

Register with Zaycon Foods to receive emails announcing when they will be do savings events in your area.  When an event is announce, order quickly. The location of the event is announced and all you do is pull up and your chicken is loaded into your vehicle.  What a great drive-thru that is?  Don't you wish all grocery shopping was that easy?

Disclosure:  I did receive a 40lb. case of chicken for this review.  No other compensation was received.  My opinions are my own.

No comments: