Monday, August 1, 2011

Shutterfly - A Great Way to Preserve Your Childrens Pictures


What do you do with all of your childrens snapshots?  If you are like me, you have tons of them.  I am constantly taking pictures, trying to catch every new accomplishment they do.  After Payton was born, I began to make photo books to cherish the photos that I had taken.  I have now started making photo books for Bryson.   It is a wonderful thing to have and pass on to your children in the future.

I always to do one for each child for Christmas, their birthday, and vacation.  I sometimes do one of just miscellaneous pictures.  They are fun to make.  There are so many choices to choose, themes, backgrounds, corners, borders, and embellishments.  You can also include captions with each picture to explain or describe the photo. 

Shutterfly also has many other great photo products.  I have ordered Christmas cards in the past and I was very satisfied with their product.  Here is a list of some products they offer.

Photo Books
Invitations
Birth Announcements
Christmas Cards
Birthday Invitations
Bridal Shower Invitations


Have a blog? - Sign up for a chance for a free photo book from Shutterfly.


Disclosure:  I did this post while participating in Shutterfly's blogger photo book promotion.  I will receive a free 8x8 photo book. All opinions are my own.

No comments: