Friday, July 1, 2011

Where Have I Been...

If you are wondering why I have shared any deals, freebies or coupons lately, I have been enjoying the summer with my kids.  I took a couple of days off from blogging to devote the entire days to summer fun. One of the great things about our summer fun is that it has been very thrifty and hasn't required a lot of cash.  We spent the whole day Wednesday outisde.  We started the day out having breakfast on the deck.  Then we spent the rest of day swinging, playing ball, blowing bubbles, painting the sidewalk (bucket of water and a paintbrush = loads of fun), and swimming.  We ended the day with dinner cooked on the grill.  We had so much fun and my kids were ready to go to bed early. 

Yesterday, Payton and I had a long overdue girls afternoon out.  We both went and got our hair cut.  Then, we went shopping.  I found a couple of tops on the clearance rack at Catos for $5.99 and $7.99 that I love.  I also found a pair of sandals for Bryson on sale at Payless for $5 and Payton picked out a pair of lavender flip flops on sale for $6.  She went to memas for the evening and then we headed to my nephews baseball game.  Who doesn't love a baseball game in the summer? 

So today I am back to blogging and catching up.




No comments: