Saturday, February 19, 2011

Ways I Saved/Earned Money This Week

Here is a list of things I did to save/earn money this week:

- I read all of my Inbox Dollars emails for my account and my husband's daily to add money to our accounts.

- I read all of my MyPoints emails daily for my account and my huband's to add points to receive FREE gift cards.
- Used coupons when I shopped at CVS Walmart, and Food Lion. 
- Had leftovers for lunch 1 day this week. No food wasted and money saved by not cooking something else.
- Cleaned out my coupon binder and filed new coupons for future shopping trips.

- Received another $10 from Cash4Books in Referrals - Thanks!!

- Received a $3 for taking a short survey
- Completed and filed my taxes.  I did them myself so I did not have to pay someone to do them.
- Purchased some Valspar paint and supplies from Lowes for some room updates.  Used $5 Valspar coupon and also received a rebate form on my receipt for an additional $5 from Valspar and sent that off.  
- Sent another order of books to Cash4Books.  So far, I have made $26 total and should receive $15 more next week.

- We are having a "warmup" so my heat has been turned off for the past 2 days.  After my power bill last month, I need all the help I can get.

- Cleaned out a couple of boxes in my storage closet and found 2 old jewelry boxes that I used when I was a teenager.  I found 2 old rings that were bent and broken, 2 broken necklaces and I took them to the jewelry store and sold them - MADE $130!!


What did you do to save/earn money this week?

No comments: