Thursday, November 11, 2010

Ways I Earned/Saved Money This Week

Here is a list of things I did to save/earn money in the past week:

- I read all of my Inbox Dollars emails daily to add money to my account.
- I read all of my MyPoints emails daily to add points to receive FREE gift cards.

- Use coupons when grocery shopping. Saved a total of $21.10.

- Had leftovers for lunch 2 days this week. No food wasted and money saved by cooking something else.

- Continued trying to teach my 3 year old the importance of not leaving lights on or not using lights during the day when they are not needed.
- Cleaned out my coupon binder and filed new coupons for future shopping trips.

- Ordered 1 more Christmas gifts for FREE from Amazon, using my gift certificates that I have collected from Swagbucks.

- Updated my Christmas list so I know who I still need to buy for.

- Kept my thermostat on 68 and used my extra blanket on the bed.
- Stayed at home 3 days and never left - saved gas.
- Went Christmas shopping and used coupons for every purchase.

What did you do to save/earn money this week?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's great! Thanks for the reminder about inbox dollars and mypoints...I need to go through mine today or tomorrow :)