Friday, September 3, 2010

My Milano Moment


Since becoming a stay-at-home mom this summer, I have had several occasions where I would sit back and enjoy the moment. When working full-time, I often thought the moments that I was missing my daughter and how I would never get that time back. Fortunately, I am enjoying every day with her.

One of the most special times this summer has been our "girls day out". With a newborn, I have made it a priority in spending "special" time with her one on one. One of the most memorable was my birthday. We went out to lunch, shopping and then came home for ice cream and cookies. She thanked me for that day and told me her favorite part of the day was that it was a "moma and me" day. Those few hours has such an effect on her and I plan to more
"moma and me" days in the future.
Here is a $1 coupon for Milano Coookies and you can also find Pepperidge Farm Milano Facebook Page here.

No comments: