Monday, September 13, 2010

CRYSTAL Deodorant Product Review



I am brand loyal on only a couple of items and deodorant is one of them. Needless to say, I was impressed with the Crystal deodorant that I tried out of the weekend. I started using this on Friday. It was a warm day and I knew that I was going to be outside most of the day. I admit I did put my regular deodorant in my purse just incase I needed it, (I didn't want to start smelling) but I never had to use it. The Crystal deodorant worked great. I only had to apply it once for the entire day.


Crystal® is the original mineral salt deodorant brand (established in 1984)
Crystal® is a natural deodorant that actually works
Simple ingredients, simple promise: All day natural odor prevention
Mineral salts create an invisible barrier that make it impossible for odor causing bacteria to grow Our deodorants are available in 28,000 stores worldwide (including Walgreens, CVS and Rite Aid)

I love the fact that it was a roll-on (my favorite) and I used the Lavender and White Tea which smelled great. Others available are - Pomegrante and Chamomile & Green Tea. Crystal® Body Deodorant is available in 4.5 ounce Stick, 2.25 Oz. Roll-On and 4 Oz Body Spray.

Facts about Crystal Deodorant:

-Mineral salts work as a buffer between your skin and odor causing bacteria.
-Goes on lightly, won’t leave a white residue.
-Won’t stain clothes.
-Crystal Body Deodorant Stick lasts up to a full year of daily use! NO JOKE!
-Crystal deodorants do NOT need to be reapplied during the day. A single application under each arm lasts the entire day. ( Can endure even the toughest, longest workouts.)
-Endorsed by Cancer Treatment Centers.
-Rated safest in the Skin Deep database / Environmental Working (www.ewg.org)
-Compact Signer of the Campaign for Safer Cosmetics
-Never tested on animals (member of Leaping Bunny)




Overall, I was very impressed with this product and I do plan to purchase it in the future and would recommend you to try it also.

Disclaimer: I did receive 3 bottles of Crystal deodorant to sample. No other compensation was provided. My opinions are my own.

No comments: