Tuesday, July 13, 2010

SUMMER LIST OF THINGS TO DO


I started this list at the beginning of the summer but I am just know catching up on my blogging therefore finishing my list.

I tried to make a list of great/thrifty things to do each summer so that I can make my summer plans.

Visit the park. - No Cost

Sleepover with Cousin Weston - No Cost

Fishing - We have a pond - No Cost

Annual Beach Trip - I tried to find fun budget friendly things to do here.

Outside Dinner Party with Family and Friends - This is always fun and if you plan around what you have in your pantry and the sale items that week it doesn't add up to much.

Playdates

4th of July Parade and Fireworks - FREE

Dan Nichols Park - Already done this and it costed only $13 plus gas. Lots of fun!!

Chuck E. Cheese - A great place to go on rainy days and coupons are available often.

Cooking with Mom - Payton really enjoys making brownies, cookies, and homemade popsicles.

Playtime Outside - Swing Set, Bubbles, Tricycle, 4-wheeler, Ball


Do you have any other thrifty summer things you do?

1 comment:

Sona said...

On really hot days, I used to go to the mall. My daughter in the stroller, I could walk around a time or two for exercise and to be out of the house.

Now that she's a tween, the mall can be a dangerously expensive place!